BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
Ulta is my favorite store. I go in there at least once a week. I can find everything I need for makeup, skin care, hair, or fragrance all in one place. The prices on everything are affordable with some high end brands. Overall, best store ever invented.
Karissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I love their rewards programs, their sales, their selection. I will go out of my way to go to Ulta of my purchase can be bought there and give me points. I love their buy more, save more events and the free gifts you get with your purchase.
Austin S.
Melbourne, FL
My second Go-To Beauty Supply store. This is an amazing store that ALWAYS has me buying more than I went for. I always go here when sephora doesn't have what I'm looking for because it's a little further away. Great customer service and amazing products
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I recently bought a Benefit brow set with the gel, highlight, and primer and I absolutely LOVE it. the brush on the gel eyebrow cream is perfect for doing the perfect line. They also give you tips and little tricks which I loved. I would recommend this!
Tina C.
Hartland, WI
I always can find most things I need at Ulta and get coupons
The employees are helpful and nice and know there products
Products can be pricy, but with coupon better price
Takes a long time to get the right coupons
Yes I will get more products from Ulta
Amber H.
I had bought some brushes from there before. I wanted a nice variety of make up brushes that were good quality, but I didn't want to break the bank either. The store was set up nice and I was able to find good quality brushes easy and for a great price!
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta more than I love any other store in the world!! I'm a premium member at Ulta and it has been the greatest thing ever I just love it! When I need to destress and unwind this is my go to place! Thank you ulta for starting my makeup addiction!
alexia m.
I love going to Ulta because they have a little bit of everything. From high-end products to drugstore products, they alway have what I'm looking for. Also if you become a member, you get coupons monthly to save money and a free item for your birthday!
Sahrish M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite store! I love that it carries both high-end and drugstore products! It carries two of my favorite brands, Lorac and NYX! Constantly has great sales and their reward system is the best! You can use points to get money off your purchase!
Hannah P.
Childress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's never been a bad experience with the store or any employees. Super easy and convenient place for me to get all of my favorite products from different brands, I always discover new products and items i don't see how i lived before finding them!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?