7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Really love this store! They have an awesome point system that leads to you getting money off on future purchases.
a great store, i love going there and get my beauty products, they have amazing brands, everything you could imagine. sometimes thei girls are weird af, but other than that amazing
Very friendly! I love to shop here for all of my makeup needs. It's my perfect for a one stop makeup shop
They have the greatest selection and a really fantastic rewards program too!
Love love love Ulta, I can get everything there from drugstore priced products to high end. I also get my hair done at the salon, and it comes out fabulous every time
I could spend hours in this store! So many fantastic products, hair, skin and nails! Staff is always so helpful! I wish they would carry a little more variety of nail polishes though! Products are pretty fairly priced compared to other stores!!
I love ulta! I really love the sales they do on the big bottles of redone shampoo! I go their to buy my shampoos and my make up and really anything they sell there! I would recommend shopping there or at least stopping by to see what they have there. They really have a little something for everyone. My husband even likes going in and seeing if they have new cologne!
Ulta is my go to! It's close to home and so convenient! Love that they have both high end and drugstore products. Only downside is they don't usually have much back stock in products so things run out quickly but overall I love shopping here!
I love this stuff. If you are a makeup junkie you have to check it out. What a great collection of high end cosmetics and fragrances.
Ulta definitely runs better deals and Sephora, but for some reason I like Sephora more. The quality of a Sephora branded thing is much better quality than that of Ulta. But they're both great stores. If you're looking for better deals, I recommend Utla.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos