7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store, great selection and usually helpful staff members to help you with any issues.
ULTA is usually my go-to place when it comes to buying name brand makeup, mainly because THEIR SALES and the perks you get when you become a member are great. The only downfall is that I don't like their customer service most of the times because they always follow you around the store and sometimes make me feel really uncomfortable.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! I like how they have high and low end products so you have variety when shopping. They also send out really great coupons in the mail if you are an Ulta rewards member!
Love visiting Ulta. Even as a male shopper, this store has products for guys too that are helpful!
Absolutely my favorite place to go to for beauty products. Ulta has the best incredible points system, and I love taking advantage of it. I do wish they had more high end brands, but they're so affordable and the employees are so nice so I really can't complain at all.
Really love this store! They have an awesome point system that leads to you getting money off on future purchases.
The employees here aren't as knowledgeable as you might find at Sephora, but they're always willing to help. The deals are good and you can rack up points on your rewards card.
Very friendly! I love to shop here for all of my makeup needs. It's my perfect for a one stop makeup shop
I LOVE IT HERE!!! They have everything I want and anything I need! Staff could be a little nicer and the salon is just rude but I love the makeup and getting all my face masks from here! Love this place highly recommend it
Love love love Ulta, I can get everything there from drugstore priced products to high end. I also get my hair done at the salon, and it comes out fabulous every time
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos