7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love my Lorac cheek pallet from Ulta! It even came with a pretty coral lipstick. It has 4 very diverse shades and I use them all! It is practical and was very affordable. It also lasts for a very long time!
Love, love, love! This place is like my second home. It always has what I am looking for and I know i can get quality for a good price! I love the coupons and the employees are always helpful and kind. I would recommend.
I love Ulta! They always have just what I need. When I first Went into an Ulta, I thought it was going to be expensive products. They split the store into two sides. The expensive side has all your higher end products while the other side has your typical beauty products. It's great and very affordable.
This is my favorite makeup store by far! I love Ulta, I go to a few locations pretty often. The prices are fair, there are sales and coupons which I greatly appreciate as a customer, and workers will always help me when I need it. As a makeup junkie I am in Ulta a lot and have not had any issues! I can't say enough great things about Ulta.
This place is just too dangerous, especially when I have money. I'll walk in needing a simple thing of eyeliner and walk out with hair products, makeup, face masks, etc. I hate how pricey it is because I've actually spent entire paychecks here, but it's like Christmas to myself.
I get my hair products from ulta. They always have great sales on big sexy hair products. Loved the hairspray and mouse. Gives me lots of volume
I love that they offer full salon services within the store. There's nothing but choice when it comes to the aisles, I go in about once a week for ShopKicks and to check out the sales. Join their mailing list and they email out coupons all the time
Ulta has a variety of make up and facial cleansers and as well as products for your hair. When shopping at Ulta I love it because, I have so many choices to choose from and as well you can sample the products you prefer to by I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love LOve LOVE ULTA!!!! The staff is always friendly, unlike MAC or Sephora. The points system is amazing. I like that I can get drugstore, higghend and in between as well as haircare, accessories, skincare, perfume, and beauty tools all in one place.
Love this place because it is so diverse with different brands. From expensive to inexpensive. I also love that you can get your basic drugstore makeup from here. I love the comps you get and the samples they provide. The employees are also really helpful and so nice. You don't feel like they are rushing you to buy something. They actually help.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos