BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tori S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love my Lorac cheek pallet from Ulta! It even came with a pretty coral lipstick. It has 4 very diverse shades and I use them all! It is practical and was very affordable. It also lasts for a very long time!
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love, love, love! This place is like my second home. It always has what I am looking for and I know i can get quality for a good price! I love the coupons and the employees are always helpful and kind. I would recommend.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
I love Ulta! They always have just what I need. When I first Went into an Ulta, I thought it was going to be expensive products. They split the store into two sides. The expensive side has all your higher end products while the other side has your typical beauty products. It's great and very affordable.
Dana A.
This is my favorite makeup store by far! I love Ulta, I go to a few locations pretty often. The prices are fair, there are sales and coupons which I greatly appreciate as a customer, and workers will always help me when I need it. As a makeup junkie I am in Ulta a lot and have not had any issues! I can't say enough great things about Ulta.
Alyssa V.
Carbondale, IL
This place is just too dangerous, especially when I have money. I'll walk in needing a simple thing of eyeliner and walk out with hair products, makeup, face masks, etc. I hate how pricey it is because I've actually spent entire paychecks here, but it's like Christmas to myself.
nabiha q.
trexlertown, PA
I get my hair products from ulta. They always have great sales on big sexy hair products. Loved the hairspray and mouse. Gives me lots of volume
Christina C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love that they offer full salon services within the store. There's nothing but choice when it comes to the aisles, I go in about once a week for ShopKicks and to check out the sales. Join their mailing list and they email out coupons all the time
dashae g.
Midvale, UT
Ulta has a variety of make up and facial cleansers and as well as products for your hair. When shopping at Ulta I love it because, I have so many choices to choose from and as well you can sample the products you prefer to by I wouldn't have it any other way.
Jennifer L.
Madison Heights
I love LOve LOVE ULTA!!!! The staff is always friendly, unlike MAC or Sephora. The points system is amazing. I like that I can get drugstore, higghend and in between as well as haircare, accessories, skincare, perfume, and beauty tools all in one place.
Mary
Stockton, CA
Love this place because it is so diverse with different brands. From expensive to inexpensive. I also love that you can get your basic drugstore makeup from here. I love the comps you get and the samples they provide. The employees are also really helpful and so nice. You don't feel like they are rushing you to buy something. They actually help.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.