7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is officially my favorite store! I love that they carry many of the high end brands I love but also have a huge selection of drugstore favorites. Ulta rocks!!!!
Ulta has a good selection and good prices. I like that they have both higher end makeup and more affordable options, unlike some other places that break the bank
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
I love Ulta. I've been to many different Ultas in my state and I love all of them. I've never had a problem finding something that I've wanted or needed in my life. Not to mention finding new products to try at the store is amazing.
Ulta is my go to beauty store! They have high end and drug store cosmetics! Everything you need it there
I love Ulta because it has department store brands (not as many as I would like) and drugstore brands all in one place. It offers beauty supplies at all price points and is a good one-stop-shop if you need a few things in a hurry. Sales associates are always friendly and helpful.
My round shaped face has always bothered me, but the friendly staff at Ulta showed me tips on how to accentuate my features. I purchased the Double Duty Shape Contour Concealer to give my face more dimension. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
I love going into Ulta. The employees there are super friendly and helpful. The store has a sensible layout to it that takes the customer smoothly throughout the entire store.
I always go to the Ulta in downtown Philadelphia. Everytime I am there, there is a huge line and a ton of people. Although there is a large number of customers, there is always someone available to help you. They will take you directly to the stand of what you're looking for and never send you just looking on your own in a general direction. The reason I give it 4 stars is the wait time once you get in line is much longer than I would like.
i bought a mascara. it was a really good mascara. it wasn't clumpy. it made my lashes grow. i liked it. i would recommend using the Alamy get up and grow mascara
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos