BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Ultra is my go to destination for makeup mainly because they offer gear coupon sand great point system. They don't have as good as selection of high end brands as Sephora but I like how they offer lower end brands as well that are much more affordable !
Amanda M.
I like to think of Ulta as a mix between Sephora and Walgreens. They carry the upscale brands as well as basic drugstore brands and they have their own hair and nail salons inside. They also have a rewards program which is great if you shop there a lot.
Destiny E.
Erie, PA
I bought the ulta collection lipstick library during the holidays and I absolutely love it. It has five lipsticks which all have great pigmentation along with beautiful colors. There is a red, nude, coral, berry, and darker color. Amazing for the price.
Tina C.
Hartland, WI
I always can find most things I need at Ulta and get coupons
The employees are helpful and nice and know there products
Products can be pricy, but with coupon better price
Takes a long time to get the right coupons
Yes I will get more products from Ulta
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love Ulta, it's closer to me than a Sephora so it's where I stop in when I need something quick. They don't carry as many brands and so I don't shop there quite as much as I do Sephora but they still have a lot of great products, and cheaper ones too!
Amy B.
I really enjoy going to Ulta. I can spend hours looking at everything. The Ulta brand products are so nice. There are so much collections to pick from. The prices for the collections are so affordable. I would definitely recommend everyone to shop here.
Karissa R.
I love Ulta. I love their rewards programs, their sales, their selection. I will go out of my way to go to Ulta of my purchase can be bought there and give me points. I love their buy more, save more events and the free gifts you get with your purchase.
RD L.
Advance, NC
I do some of my. beauty supply shopping here. The choices are great and I love all the difference kits they sell for different brands. The only issue I have is that they price their hair/body care items higher than regular drugstores which I don't like.
Emma S.
Ulta is my most favorite cosmetics store to shop at. The employees are extremely kind and very helpful. The makeup, skin care, and hair care are all high quality and not too pricey. I shop here multiple times a month and will definitely shop here again!
Amber H.
I had bought some brushes from there before. I wanted a nice variety of make up brushes that were good quality, but I didn't want to break the bank either. The store was set up nice and I was able to find good quality brushes easy and for a great price!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.