BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amber R.
Dyersburg, TN
Ulta has a variety different products to use. The cost is on point too. Can't go right when using ulta products.
Stacey J.
Lorac pro 3 eye shadow. One of my new favorites.. Love the colors and the variety of matte and shimmer.
Destiny B.
Dysart, IA
Ulta is my life. I go there all the time. The products are worth the price. The people are really nice there. My favorite purchase is when my grandma and I got the too faced chocolate bon bons palate. Yes I will shop here again and again and again.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
I really love ulta! this is my favorite store. i could shop there for hours. When i have money, that is where i go. You can find anything there, and its not even that expensive. They have a lot of good quality products. I tell everyone to go there. So i definitely already recommend this store.
Brittany E.
I like that you can come in here and find drugstore makeup and high-end makeup. Plus they have a huge section for skincare/hair care/nail care/ and more. They have the best deals year-round and there's always coupons being sent out through e-mails.
Jessica B.
Stillwater, OK
I would give Ulta 10 stars if I could! This store has EVERYTHING (beauty related) that you could possibly imagine. They have all the top designer makeup brands to choose from. Even their brand of cosmetics are good! Plus they have a great rewards program so you can get some awesome discounts and coupons!
Ashley D.
Morristown, TN
I have been to Ulta and shopped online.There website is easy to function fastloading and wait free.If you want to buy in store its easy to find what your looking for.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
Ultra is fantastic when it comes to sales and product lines. I shop here every once in a while and always use the benefit brow bar. Customer service is less then stellar. I have yet to have a fantastic sales person.
Anna
Traphill, NC
Has a wide selection of products and brands! While Ulta carries a large selection of makeup and fragrances, they also have a very large collection of hair, skin, and nail products that you cannot find at other beauty retailers.
yeimily r.
Orlando , FL
i have went to ulta a couple of times and the makeup revolution palettes and all the brushes they have in there all amazinf
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.