7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Every time I got to Ulta I'm always greeting by nice people. The workers are very helpful. I buy almost all of my makeup at Ulta. If anyone is looking to get good quality makeup go to Ulta. Some of the make up is expensive but it is worth the price you pay because it will last you a long time.
I love Ulta because you're able to shop for both high end and drugstore makeup under the same roof
I love Ulta. I'm new to contouring and the lady who helped me was amazing and patient with showing me all the products that would be best for my skin and newbie status. I shop there quite often and have always had the best service.
Best beauty store out there! I love that I can find drug store brands here as well as higher quality things too which makes this store very affordable. They usually have great deals and sales I will continue to shop ulta!
I love shopping there but I wish they gave out more coupons for free shipping. They have both drugstore and high end which is super convenient.
I just purchased for urban decay revolution lip glosses and they are amazing hydrating and comfortable on the lips
I may love adore Sephora but Ulta is not far behind. Amazing variety and diversity
I purchased the Ulta Cheekcolor in Heartbreaker. Amazing color payoff especially for the price. Also complemented my skin tone very well.
Ulta is the same concept as Sephora but more drugstore and great sales and discounts. I always buy things I don't need like makeup brushes when I only need one brush and one beauty blender but that's besides the point
I bought a Wet Brush from Ulta recently after a friend told me that she bought one and that it was amazing. As someone who has very long, thick, coarse hair I was skeptical. Now, I'm not tender-headed but my hair does tend to tangle greatly. I've been looking for a brush for years that would untangle my hair without stretching or breaking strands after showering. This brush does it all and is available at Ulta for $12!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos