7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta and the great selection! More of a variety than Sephora as you can purchase prestige and non prestige products. Not as attentive in customer service as Sephora. Always offering coupons and discounts though!
I love ulta. They have all different brands of makeup from low end drug store products to high end specialty brands. Also the benefit brow bar is a huge plus!
I love Ulta! I enjoy being able to buy drugstore cosmetic products and high-end cosmetics in the same place. The store is great, and the staff is so helpful. I was also introduced to the Ulta brand products while shopping at Ulta, and I love the quality of their makeup and nail polishes.
Ulta is my favorite store to buy makeup at. The benefits of Ulta is that it has both drugstore and mid-range brands. Ulta also has a great reward system since you can redeem points for money off your next purchase They also have a good amount of sales each year. If you are looking for makeup, skin care, or hair products, I recommend checking out Ulta!
I have used there mascara they are really good and also bought some lip stick. I would go to ultra to buy beauty products and the prices good too.
Ulta is the one of the best places to get a variety of products and brands without too much hassle and confusion.
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras ever. It does exactly as described in their advertisements. My lashes look perfect, no clumping or flaking. If I could only wear one mascara, this would be it. The brush even gets your tiny eyelashes in the corners. Perfect
I actually used to work for Ulta and I loved it. But every time I have gone in before I worked there, my experience was great. Employees were always nice to me. I would recommend everyone shop there.
Great selection, high prices though. I went to a self standing Ulta and none of the workers were informative about products and even their location in the store. Long lines that took forever to move. Would rather go to target
We were recently gifted some ULTA lipstick and both my daughters and myself used it. Though the color wasn't really great for me, my teenage daughter loved it and she still wears it. Even though the color wasn't great for me personally, it was smooth and lasted longer than other brands we had used before.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos