BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heather R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love shopping here because points easily add up and they have drug-store cosmetics as well as high end makeup. Their staff isn't as knowledgeable as Sephora but still good.
Janet S.
Rupert, ID
One of my favorite products that can be found at Ulta Beauty would be the NYX soft matte lip cream. Its really affordable and its a great quality. The cons about this product would be that the lip creams come individually or in sets. I recommend shopping at Ulta Beauty 100%!
Sammy S.
Jefferson, SD
Ulta is great because their employees are friendly and helpful. I always find exactly what I need because the store is neat and organized. Their products seem to be more reasonably priced than other stores like sephora and Mac.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT
they've got great makeup but there pricey to i only get something once in a while like if it goes o sale
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
Absolutely love ulta! I've been a platinum member for years. The workers are so sweet and helpful. I get basically all my makeup products from here:)
carene s.
I am in love with this store. I have only had one issue with the customer service and the corporate set it right quickly.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
So the wife drug me here... I ended up going down the very very limited isles they do have for men and was very surprised. I now use the Jack Black Products religiously! They also offer beard grooming supplies which is a plus. Gents give it a shot you won't regret it.
Abby C.
Fort Worth, TX
Ulta is one of my go-tos for makeup. I love the large variety of "drug store" and high end makeup they have when I'm looking to stock up or try something new!
Alyssa C.
East Haddam, CT
Ulta is my favorite place to get all types of beauty for various price points, this store has everything and is fantastic for many different types of people! I shop here alllllllllllllll the time!! I would recommend shopping here because you don't have to spend a fortune on beauty products, but there is still an option to!
Olivia C.
Cape Coral, FL
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. You can find any skin care or hair care product. Plenty of high end and drug store makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.