BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christy R.
Sanger, TX
I like how I can go into this store and get more than just makeup. I get some of my hair products from there too. I also like how they have high end and drug store products.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
I am in love with Ulta. They have such a range of products from affordable drugstore brands through luxury brands. They also have so many hair care products too. I love the rewards program the best - definitely better than any competitors. I once earned $130 OFF my purchase!
Michele M.
Love this store for all of my beauty needs! They have discount products and all your favorite specialty brands as well. Their rewards program makes it easy to earn dollar-off rewards and they even give you a free Birthday sample. Overall, an awesome store for any beauty lover!
Jill M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Ulta because I can get prestige brands and cheaper drugstore brands in one location.
ashton j.
Decatur, TX
Ulta is where i get almost all my makeup. Occasionally ill shop at sephora or mac but its daily here at ultra. They have such a wide variety. Everything from makeup and face products to hair and nails. I always enjoy shopping here but I'm always in there for forever cause theres so much to choose from. I love it.
ashley r.
Robertsville , OH
I have used the ulta princess blush and it is my absolute favorite everyday blush recommend it to anyone
Mia Y.
Great variety, awesome mix of high and low end brands. A one-stop shop for everything and anything you need!
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
I love Ulta! They have a great loyalty program and really great customer service. I also like that they have both high end and low end/drugstore makeup available in one store. However, I do wish that they carried more of my faveorite high-end brands like Kat Von Dee and that their drugstore makeup had testers.
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
Ulta carries many of their own brand products that are comparable to other high quality makeup brands. This being said it can be difficult to find objects in the store due to layouts and the number of large brand placements.
Monique G.
My favorite store for beauty products. If I ever need a new makeup product, this is the first place I go, you get points for shopping here and great birthday gifts. they sell everything from skincare to haircare and have a hair salon and a facial spa inside most stores. Products that are sold here are brands that are a little more expensive than drugstore products to a few middle ground beauty brands. If you are looking for something that's a higher quality than drugstore brands, I would definitely recommend this place.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.