BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Yadira P.
Brownsville , TX
Great selection of beauty products, and they have a great points reward system. So for those of us who love to buy beauty supplies we get a little something extra with the points !
Bonnchiska D.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Facial Wash along with my Clarisonic has done wonders for my pores.
Tance G.
Paramus , NJ
Ulta has the best products! I especially love the combination of both drug store and high end cosmetics being available right in the Same store! Ulta is much more affordable then Sephora especially because it offers at $3.50 coupon for your purchase of $15 or more!
Melissa S.
Columbus, OH
I love ulta so much especially that they sell both high and low end make up products also have all my favorite hair products!
Viviana P.
I love Ulta and I'm so happy to see this franchise growing in my area and making affordable beauty products more readily available. They nearly always have what I'm looking for as well as thousands of items I didn't necessarily know existed but are now available to me. Their staff is always helpful and their stores are neat.
Shaylee M.
Evergreen, CO
I fit right in at Ulta. I have purple hair and everyone who works there always has hair of every color! It's such a fun, inviting, warm atmosphere every time I go. I'm in love with their stores and they have GREAT coupons!! Highly recommend!!! :)
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
I love Ulta, they have a great rewards program and a few high end brands that Sephora doesn't have (lorac, pur, juice beauty, dermalogica, etc). Instead of receiving points for sample products like Sephora; you receive points for dollars off your purchase.

They also do 20 percent off coupons or $3 off $15. My only gripe is that sometimes they can be picky with coupons and not let you use them on "prestige" brands. Another cool thing they do is free gifts with certain purchases.

I would suggest not buying drugstore brands there unless you have a coupon, the item is on clearance, or they are doing a bogo sale. Their drugstore products are almost always more expensive than other places.
Prattasa H.
Astoria, NY
Ulta is always my go to spot for all the basic makeup and beauty essential. All my drugstore products are usually bought from ulta. And the variety they carry is amazing.
Allie B.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is really great when you're trying to find great quality drugstore makeup! They always have really great customer service!
Kim H.
Saint Peters, MO
I have mail ordered foron Ulta on a few occasions. Shipments went out quick and I received the products quickly. I have not received and incorrect products. Stores are clean and staff is helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.