7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at Sephora, because you can find all different brands there, my favorite purchase there has been mascara from Clinique, just love it, some make up is a bit pricey, but well worth it, I would shop here again for the variety to choose from.
I enjoy walking into a makeup store, being offered help, but not being hounded by workers. THANKFULLY the store near my home has hired people just like that. I'm always able to get in and out with the products I want without being annoyed in the process.
I like Ulta! To me - more approachable than Sephora at times although very similar. I found more ease in my shopping experience - perhaps because of the merchandising. There is a wide selection of "lower end" and high end items so that is a plus as well.
Matrix Shampoo and Conditioner.. Love the Smooth s Style. Makes your hair feel soft and smooth as soon as you wash it, hardly any tangles, and it works best with a flat iron if need be, But perfect on it's own. I will always use the Matrix smooth shampoo
Ulta is my go-to place for pretty much anything I put on my face, my body, or in my hair. I'm ashamed to say how often I go there but they have everything. And it's the best place I've ever been for eyebrows and I've gotten my brows done a lot of places.
Smashbox products are wonderful. Also tried the better their known better than s** mascara and worked great. Good quality for a great price. I would definitely shop her again ! Everyone is very helpful and considerate if you are new to trying things out.
I get my eyebrows done here all the time. Such a good price and a great job. They also have an amazing point system when you buy stuff. I love there sales! Also works out. I get my hair products from here and probably will for awhile. I love all the sale
I go to Ulta whenever I want high-end makeup products. I do not shop here very often, but when I do I am always pleasantly surprised by all of the options I have. The service is very good and I always end up finding more things than I even knew I wanted.
FAVORITE STORE EVER! Ulta is an amazing retail store that has both popular high end and drug store make up goodies. Everything is reasonably prices which is why Ulta is my go to. They often have great discounts and offers, especially around the holidays.
Love shopping at ulta. I use their salon and facial services. Love trying new products from this store. Products are very affordable. They have a free reward program which gives you points for your purchases. I am a VIP member and get perks for being one
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos