BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Adriana G.
Athens, GA
Way friendlier staff than the people at Sephora I feel like. Even if they're not as knowledgeable about makeup trends, techniques, or products. I feel like they're willing to work with you until you find what you want. They've been helping with foundation matching in the past.
Tierney M.
love their online app and the way they treat their customers! lots of amazing products too!
Jess W.
I fell in love with this store the moment I walked in. When I say they have everything I literally mean they have everything. I could spend hours upon hours in there and still not be done shopping! They sell great quality brands but also affordable brands, I love the diversity and I'm so glad their store opened up in my town recently!
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omigosh! If heaven were a place on earth it might just be ulta! The employees are so incredibly helpful and made me feel beautifully, and that I can do it myself at home too! So knowledgeable and patient!
Arianna S.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can go to one store and buy multiple makeup products from several high end brands in one place!
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Ulta is great because they carry high end products such as urban decay and tarte and too faced but also the drug store brands. They have everything beauty from make up to creams to hair products and there's even a salon inside.
sylvia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta another got to makeup store that i love!! I love that you can also buy your everyday essentials big plus!! I believe Ulta does have good quality of products! My favorite purchase would have to be the Carli Bybel and the Miss Fabulous palettes!!
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love ulta. But when it comes to certain brand such as Kat Von D. Its not a go to.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
I love Ulta! They have just about every brand make up out there. The salon does great work on hair and color, and the people can always help you find something when you need something for a specific problem. Great store!
Ana M.
East Haven, CT
I really recommend ulta they always have high end makeup and affordable with good discounts. They always have everything available. I love shopping at ulta. You will always find what you are looking for and more.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?