BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jennifer J.
Pearland, TX
Ulta is a place where I can shop without breaking the bank. It's where I go when I don't have Sephora money.
Nicole Y.
Such an amazing place to purchase luxury and drugstore products. If my drugstores do not a carry a certain product, I know Ulta will. The closest store to me is an hour away which is kind of goo thing since I will tempted to spend my whole paycheck there :)
Wanda V.
This primer rigth here is a dewy primer but flawless makes that makeup stay on all day in place. And dosent make my face oily at all really reccomend this primer.
Pat C.
Excellent store. I'm always can find everything i need. The prices depends of the product of course. Good quality and attention. I highly recommended.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I just purchased a beauty case with Ulta beauty products which I was impress with their quality. The packaging seems a little cheap but the actual products are really pigmented and very affordable.
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
I go here for most of my beauty needs. They carry everything from high end to drugstore makeup. Definitely a one stop shop.lll.
Logan B.
Springfield, MO
Ulta not only carries more expensive brand name products, but they also carry inexpensive brands that you can find at Walmart or Target. That is why I love this company because it has all price ranges for everyone.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I definitely prefer Sephora over Ulta but the brands and variety of products in Ulta is amazing
Desree M.
Marion, IA
Locally around me I find it very easy and simple to find products that I love from high end to drug store, employees are always nice and helpful as well as very fast at checkout, love going here for quick trips.
Mary R.
A full service store with the salon and product offerings. Great product selection, although the Ulta brand I find not to be quite as good as the Sephora brand on a lot of things. However, one of the great things Ulta has is a lot of drugstore brands as well so it is easy to makeup shopping and other product shopping all in one place.. Their loyalty program is excellent as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.