7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like that they have a good mixture of affordable and high end brands. The stores are usually very organized and the staff is friendly.
I buy everything at ULTA. Whatever beauty product I need I buy from here. Sadly I just moved cities & the one I used to go to always had everything in stock but the one where I live now always runs out or never has my repurchases
This is a great site to pick up your beauty needs. They have lots of variety of products. They also send out coupons for even more savings. Check it out!
I love Color Wow Root Cover Up. In between visits to the salon I use this to extend my color. It's so easy to use and has the added benefit of extra texture for easier styling. Ulta carries the whole line with samples of the different shades. You can buy it instore or online.
10 starts!!!!! From hair care products to makeup product to anything else that's beauty you can think of ulta has it.
Ulta is as great as other makeup stores. They sell some products from higher end brands that i am unable to find elsewhere. They also have some less high end brands that are nice as well.
I got a huge gorgeous eye shadow palette. The colors are so pigmented and blend like a charm. There is a mix of matte and shimmer which i love personally.
Ulta is my store ! I feel as though it's best for someone that loves high end makeup and low end makeup. You have so many options when walking in the store. You can go for something that is cheap or expensive. When I started using makeup, ulta was the first store I turned to. I first started using drug store makeup, and later as I got better at using products. A person that worked there, was so useful and she showed me what great products for high end makeup came out. The first big pallet I bought was the tarte eye shadow in bloom and I fell in love. It's so sad to see that there aren't that many Ulta's in Chicago but I recently heard that there is one
Opening near by and I'm so grateful for it.
Opening near by and I'm so grateful for it.
Price wise Ulta is hands down my favorite place to shop for beauty. However, I mostly purchase online because there isn't an Ulta near me. What makes this different than Sephora is that they provide you with the latest coupons and sales reassuring you that they, too, want you to get the best price possible. On the other hand, however, the website itself is a little confusing to me and hard to really find products similar to the one you are looking for. The only thing I don't like about Ulta is the fact that they don't sell as many high-end makeup brands as Sephora. But ironically what makes Ulta so nice too is that they sell drugstore makeup along with some high-end makeup! At Sephora, they ONLY sell high-end products.
I can't go into an Ulta without spending all of my money. Everything there is organized so well and you get variety of everything. I try to go to ulta whenever I can and whenever the bank account allows me to!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos