7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love this store. In person, I love that they have so many brands, online, however, it can be frustrating. Some items will say "in store only", then they seldom offer free shipping without a minimum purchase. Yes, I would shop here again and again.
Another amazing store and always will give you the best prices! There's always coupons and savings to look for!
One of my favorite Ulta products is the Melted Chocolate too faced long wear lipstick . The color goes on wet ,it lasts on your lips for an hour until you need a retouch. I paid $18.00 for a tube of it but it's worth every penny. I rate this product in a scale of 1-5 (5). I highly recommend this for anyone.
I like that they have a good mixture of affordable and high end brands. The stores are usually very organized and the staff is friendly.
I do not find everything at ulta like i do at other stores.Ulta is the cheaper route but is unorganized. i do not shop there as often but will go there occasionally. if you need quick travel items or gift basket fillers this is a good place to go.
Ulta is my favorite store for makeup!! I love that I can get my eye brows done there and I can buy both high end and drugstore makeup in one store. Ulta carried my favorite brands and the store is roomy so I don't feel like I'm bumping into everything.
Ulta is such a nice store. Every time I go in they are super nice. The best thing I bought would be their brushes, they are so nice. I think the thing they could improve on would be the prices. They are a tad pricey but overall it's an amazing store and I'm addicted.
I love me some Ulta!!! The store is always fresh and stocked and clean!!! The employees are always super helpful and friendly!!! They always offer me samples of many different products that I haven't tried, and even help me figure out what would work best for me!! I would recommend to all!!!
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because they don't ONLY sell high-end products. I feel like this is a major pro since I do prefer some drugstore products to high-end products. However, the thing about Ulta is that they don't sell as many high-end products as Sephora and if they did, they would have definitely been my go-to store for beauty and skincare.
The ulta brand products themselves are good but also the rest of the brands. Improvement could be made in store design. Hard to find things
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos