BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
I absolutely love this store. In person, I love that they have so many brands, online, however, it can be frustrating. Some items will say "in store only", then they seldom offer free shipping without a minimum purchase. Yes, I would shop here again and again.
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
Another amazing store and always will give you the best prices! There's always coupons and savings to look for!
Carmella B.
Beckley, WV
One of my favorite Ulta products is the Melted Chocolate too faced long wear lipstick . The color goes on wet ,it lasts on your lips for an hour until you need a retouch. I paid $18.00 for a tube of it but it's worth every penny. I rate this product in a scale of 1-5 (5). I highly recommend this for anyone.
Aysegul S.
I like that they have a good mixture of affordable and high end brands. The stores are usually very organized and the staff is friendly.
Mini P.
I do not find everything at ulta like i do at other stores.Ulta is the cheaper route but is unorganized. i do not shop there as often but will go there occasionally. if you need quick travel items or gift basket fillers this is a good place to go.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
Ulta is my favorite store for makeup!! I love that I can get my eye brows done there and I can buy both high end and drugstore makeup in one store. Ulta carried my favorite brands and the store is roomy so I don't feel like I'm bumping into everything.
Seayra S.
Ulta is such a nice store. Every time I go in they are super nice. The best thing I bought would be their brushes, they are so nice. I think the thing they could improve on would be the prices. They are a tad pricey but overall it's an amazing store and I'm addicted.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I love me some Ulta!!! The store is always fresh and stocked and clean!!! The employees are always super helpful and friendly!!! They always offer me samples of many different products that I haven't tried, and even help me figure out what would work best for me!! I would recommend to all!!!
Victoria S.
Flushing, NY
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because they don't ONLY sell high-end products. I feel like this is a major pro since I do prefer some drugstore products to high-end products. However, the thing about Ulta is that they don't sell as many high-end products as Sephora and if they did, they would have definitely been my go-to store for beauty and skincare.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
The ulta brand products themselves are good but also the rest of the brands. Improvement could be made in store design. Hard to find things
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.