7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have the glow kit, it works great, it is one of the best highlighter palettes I have ever bought and I always get compliments when wearing it
I like Ulta buuuuttt I find it over whelming to go into. There are so many products to choose from! They do tend to have the best products and the best discounts. If you are a girl looking to buy makeup for the first time I would definitely go to Ulta but don't let the sale girls try to make you the buy the more expensive products as Ulta carries both drug store and name brand products!
Best place ever. I love that it's one spot where I can buy generic and name brand cosmetics.
Ohhh this place. I love everything about this place. I love it cause it's not just makeup, it's ANYTHING you would need for beauty. I will say this, they are not competitive on everything, you could find the same products at other places for less, but I like it here because of their sales, SELECTION, and their clearance. At the beginning of the year I stocked up on shampoo and conditioner for six months and spent THIRTY SIX dollars. that's all. Now I paid for more than half with a gift card and a return, but each bottle that I bought didn't cost more than a dollar seventy five, because the brands were on closeout.
I love Ulta they have drug store to high end product they have such great pallets to lipstick like glass, matte. They also have great hair products hair curlers to hair straighteners, and I would totally recommend shopping here.
Ulta is by far my favorite place to shop for beauty items. I love the variety they have. They have an awesome rewards programs that let's you cash in your points for money off anything in the store. I also get my hair done in their salon too!
Best place to get makeup. they have items in all price ranges so you dont have to feel bad due to low or high funds the quality is amazing and everyone is so nice and considerate even when i have a child with me. I tell everyone to shop at ulta
Ulta.....I love this place. Its my happy place! Everything to make a girl pretty is found here. From the salon to the brow bar to the rows of products, you can't beat the selection. The customer service is awesome. They have something for every budget. Drug store grade to high end luxury, you can find it at Ulta.
Ulta is a great store that makes me feel at home and comfortable to ask questions about their products. Their products are somewhat reasonably priced and good quality.
Great place to get your drugstore products and "luxury" products and/or hair service in the same location. Products are great and you have a wide variety to choose from. I do not think that all of their sales associated have the drive to get you the best product that you want. I recommend extensive training and employees that have a passion for makeup and/or skin care.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos