7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Beautiful, clean, great variety and selection, friendly staff and nice rewards system.
I greatly enjoy the pallet I got. It matches my skin tone very well and completes my makeup look, not to mention it was affordable and is very good quality!
Love ulta beauty just got me a Christmas present the other day so amazed love the highlighter 😍 always really nice service and make up really nice quality always stocked
Basically all of my makeup I get from here. It's a little bit overwhelming if you don't know what items you're looking for. I love how they section high brand separate from drug store. I've gotten both drug store and high end brands from foundation to mascara to eyebrow essentials and everything in between!
Ulta is my favorite one stop beauty shop. Whether I need eyeliner or razors I know they'll have everything and more. They constantly have coupons available which is super helpful seeing as I always walk away with more than I came for. :>
This is my favorite place to go shopping for makeup in store! The product selection is great and the coupon mailers are so good. I would give it a 5 star rating but unfortunately, at every Ulta I've been to, the employees are not very friendly.
The best part of ulta besides their amazing selection of High end and drugstore makeup is their member rewards. You earn points for every dollar you purchase. At 100 points that is $3 dollars as a platinum member your points never expire and that means you can get FREE beauty products.
At first I thought the store was too expensive for me but the products they carry are amazing and many are worth the price. They offer great deals and almost always have exactly what I am looking for.
Whenever I want to try new hair products, I swear by Ulta, they have everything you could possibly imagine.
My favorite purchase has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It's honestly the best eyeshadow palette ever. So pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Totally recommend this palette to everyone.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos