7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I just recently went into my local Ulta and they had sooooo much clearance. There's nothing like walking in to buy new makeup and saving tons of money!
I've purchased everything from drugstore to higher end brands from there. But the services I loved the most were he salon services. My haircut was amazing and everyone is always so sweet. I also love the selection of Red kin Hair products! So soft did wonder on my hair!
Love this place! Their products are affordable and always high quality. They have a larger selection than Sephora, especially for hair and nails. The workers are friendly and their rewards program is great!
Always get a warm welcome when entering the store. Love going there to browse all the new products and it's definitely my go to place for great shampoos and hair products.
This store seriously carries everything! From the bigger cosmetic lines to the ones you can find at the drug store. This is absolutely my favorite store for beauty.
Ulta has everything I need. I've bought several hair care products as well as a LOT of makeup and brushes. Everyone is always so friendly to help and find the product you saw on YouTube about 20 minutes ago.
Ulta has never failed me. With a store so close I can get there within minutes it is SO handy! They carry such a variety of brands and I am always finding something new.
I have been using Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade for over 3 years not and it is the perfect product for filling in my brows giving them the perfect shape and keeping them in place . It is easy to use and a great product . I would recommend this to anyone and shopping at ulta to let the ladies help you pick out the best color to match your own brows
They have sooo much to choose from. A lot is really high end products. They have products from your hair, your makeup, skin care, and bath products. Whenever I need a beauty product that I can't find in CVS go to Ulta and they always have it. They have really nice customer service at the stores, too.
Such a great store! Have such a big selection of different make up! Love this store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos