7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,337 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have tried numerous brands and styles of foundation, never with any luck..colors never matched my face, wouldn't last long, dried my face out, etc. but this stuff is AMAZING!!! I use Medium 05N and it blends perfectly! keeps my skin looking flawless all day long, and the price is great!!
Makeup brushes: perfect for anyone from beginners to experts! The makeup brushes are very soft. I have had mine for almost a year and some change and none of the brushes seem to be falling apart! You'd think I just bought them
I love my too faced lipstick in the color Ursula! I wear it every party and get so many compliments.
Ulta is a great place to shop. Lots of variety of products with different price ranges. Always able to find a coupon when I go.
Affordable for most of the make up brands I use. Although their selection of brands is good I wish they carried more! Still a great place to get my make up and I love the rewards! Always getting money off of my purchases!
Ulta is a wonderful place to shop. The makeup and things they have is always wonderfully organized and i always am able to find what i want. They have everything from affordable to expensive makeup products and you'll always find something that you want.
I have bought some makeup from there and I was satisfied and their cutomer service was excellent
I love Ulta because they incorporate so many things into their stores. They offer both drugstore and higher end makeup. Along with haircare, skincare, nail polish, and fragrance. It's a one stop shop.
I only shop at ULTA because as a makeup enthusiast I have to. It is a great store when it comes to the array products you may find there. However, I do not find the ULTA staff to be pleasant and friendly in any way. It is a shame since this is such a great store. I do spend a decent amount of money in this store but try to avoid it at all costs. I always try to purchase makeup elsewhere if possible. I choose Sephora any day.
Lime Crime lip sticks, love the matte look, easy go on and stay on for long time and no smears. perfect colors. Its expensive, but a spluge
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos