7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love, love, love my Ulta store. Great freebies, redeemable points, amazing sales and coupons. Staff is great.
My favorite thing about Ulta is the number of tester products. They have a wide variety of cosmetics from high-end to drugstore and almost every one of them has a tester available. Being able to swatch products before purchasing them is very helpful. The variety of products is also a big plus.
Lots of selections, good quality, just pricey but you get what you pay for!!
I bought a urban decay naked pallet at ulta and while I was there I didn't check the pallet I just got it and it had a color that had been used or swatched and I want back and they were so nice about letting me get a new untouched one
Great deals and a huge selection of products. Always offering specials that include discounts and free gifts.
Use to love this company but the recent customer service issues I've encountered have made me rethink my love for the company. Please hire better customer service representatives who actually want to help customers when Ulta had an error.
The fact that you can use coupons for specific brands in their store is amazing. They have everything Sephora has and everything you could possibly ever find in a drug store. The staff are incredibly helpful and nice and they always make sure you found everything you needed. I go here very often and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
I've been going to Ulta FOREVER. I actually started off going there before I even wore makeup, and it was the only place that carried these curly hair products that I loved. Now, I know if I go in for one item, I walk out with so many. Definitely become a beauty rewards member because you'll rack up so many points that turn into money!! I also love Ulta brand products. Some store brand products aren't the best quality, but ULTA's feel like high end ones.
I have never had a bad experience in an Ulta. Everyone is always super helpful whether it's helping you decide on a product or helping you learn how to fill in your eyebrows. They're rewards program is stellar and always have great sales going on. Ulta is my one and only place to buy makeup and hair products!
i just recently started shopping there and its my favorite makeup and hair store to go to.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos