BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Savannah A.
This place is my mother ship. I am OBSESSED with all types of makeup. If I am able to treat myself with high end makeup they usually have what I want. What's great about Ulta is that they have the largest NYX collection in town and a lot of great drug store makeup. This is the place for all things beauty.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
My favorite beauty supply store. The perfect combination between high end and drugstore. Affordable coupons, knowledgeable staff, a wide selection, convenient locations, and more. What more could you ask for?
Amy L.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Best store! Top 5 star! Highly recommended. From anything to find to the most impossible, everything is such a Great Price mad brand
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love shopping at ultra they have a great variety of stuff and Can find almost everything I need there
Michelle G.
San Antonio, TX
Love ulta. My go to for beauty and especially make up. My preferred is NYX always looking for new products to try.
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I love my local ulta! The workers aren't always following you around and demanding you to ask for their help. If needed though, they will help you out and will do their best to make you happy. This is the only store I actually find good vegan nail polishes!
Su I.
I love Ulta. Their rewards are a bit difficult to understand, so I do not feel incentivized to shop there as often as other beauty stores. However, I do love their wide range of products from drugstore to luxury. Plus, they always have an excellent assortment of Nyx products you can't find anywhere else. Their bath and body supplies are also on point.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Amazing makeup and very friendly staff. Wish they offer free samples thought ! I woul.
Kayleigh D.
Spring, TX
love Ulta! Great if you have a certain budget for beauty. The selection is amazing because of the variety of prices. It's not all just high end it's a store for everyone!
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
I shop at Ulta a little too much... the rewards program really draws you in! (apparently I can't use the word "s*cks" on here...) It was just my birthday and besides the birthday gift, you get double points ALL MONTH LONG. That reminds me... I should probably go buy things before January is over. The reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is because their selection of higher end makeup products is severely lacking and inconsistent across Ultas in my area.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.