BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! I am a platinum member so I get lots of good deals and coupons. Ulta carries a vast amount of products and brands.
Ashly V.
I give the Mario Badesco rose water spray five stars. I use it underneath my makeup and as a setting spray. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it very soft. It also makes my makeup look really good, if you feel your powder looks cakey, just use a spray of this and you'd be good to go.
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
Love the variety of high end and low end/ drug store products! Their hair station/area is also really awesome. They also do brows really well.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I love ulta. They have good options. Cheap and high end plus a really good dermolgica section. You can get your hair and nails done too. You also can return items like if a foundation it's too dark or light!
Andrea O.
Palm harbor, FL
While it can be hard to find someone truly helpful at ulta, you always get an amazing value! If you are savvy and not afraid to try a few new things, ulta can be your Mecca!!
Love Ulta, love that I can go and get anything from a moisturizer to anything for my hair. Love the different variety of makeup.
kim m.
okemah, OK
This is an awesome place to go there are so many items available for your every need.They have some wonderful makeup as well as brushes hair products what every you might need for your beauty needs.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
I absolutely love this store. In person, I love that they have so many brands, online, however, it can be frustrating. Some items will say "in store only", then they seldom offer free shipping without a minimum purchase. Yes, I would shop here again and again.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I've bought many different products from ultra from Paul Mitchell hair care products (which I love) to garnier skin moisturizer (amazing) and the options to get your hair done and eyebrows waxed all at the sams place is awesome!! Also, I love receiving the coupons in most Sunday papers for a percentage off my item/purchase.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I have used their eye primer. It went on smooth but I didn't feel it gave the all day and evening coverage that I was personally looking for at the time. The makeup artists there are helpful and engaging and I enjoy shopping there. They are always willing to help you if you need it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.