BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amy L.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Best store! Top 5 star! Highly recommended. From anything to find to the most impossible, everything is such a Great Price mad brand
Kelsie D.
London, WV
Love how Ulta has high end and drug store items. My only issue is that the drug store products cost so much more there than anywhere else but the selection is better.
Michelle G.
San Antonio, TX
Love ulta. My go to for beauty and especially make up. My preferred is NYX always looking for new products to try.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Rating 3 stars because my local ulta hires incompetent people who don't know anything about what they are selling.
Su I.
I love Ulta. Their rewards are a bit difficult to understand, so I do not feel incentivized to shop there as often as other beauty stores. However, I do love their wide range of products from drugstore to luxury. Plus, they always have an excellent assortment of Nyx products you can't find anywhere else. Their bath and body supplies are also on point.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love Ulta! My favorite thing about Ulta is that you can get some high end makeup and you can get drugstore makeup at the same place. You can also get skincare and haircare too. They're the only store that carries my pacifica conditioner and derma e products that are closeby (derma e is also at whole foods)
Kayleigh D.
Spring, TX
love Ulta! Great if you have a certain budget for beauty. The selection is amazing because of the variety of prices. It's not all just high end it's a store for everyone!
Kirstine F.
Makeup heaven! Also skincare! I love Ulta cause they have everything beauty and skincare related. I love finding awesome deals at ulta
Stevana G.
Knoxville, TN
I greatly enjoy the pallet I got. It matches my skin tone very well and completes my makeup look, not to mention it was affordable and is very good quality!
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
Ulta is the ultimate store for any kind of beauty product you may use. From makeup to hair care and everything in between, you'll find it here. It's affordable and if you join their reward program, you gets points that transfer to dollars towards your products. Great place to shop.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.