BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love shopping at ulta! They have all of my favorites and I love checking them out for new products. The staff is amazing and always willing to help with anything! I totally recommend them to everyone!
Esmeralda F.
Always a an awesome variety of beauty products. Great costumer service, very attentive girls. Shelfs are always clean and organized. There is always someone ready to help you find what you are looking for or test out. I could spend hours at that place!
Krystal R.
I love how they go from having drugstore brand makeup to the higher end makeup! It's amazing that they sell ALL kinds of beauty products as well. I remember going in with a friend looking for one of those light up mirrors and the associate that helped us was AMAZING.
leslie c.
South Gate, CA
i love that ultra has anything your looking for , wether it's makeup , hair products , nail products , etc. it's wonderful , BETTER THAN SALLY
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I currently use the Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara. I am actually not too satisfied by this. I bought because I had been using a bare minerals mascara but it became discontinued. I use mascara every other day and usually only on my bottom lashes so I wanted one that is light on the chemicals (I also get a lot of styes). The mascara seems light but I hate that it also appears somewhat light. I think it is good for its job though.
McKenzie H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Best best best store to buy makeup. Perfect balance between high end and affordable makeup! Plus they've got the most organized website. Their point system is amazing too. Just wish they sold Kat Von D, since she is the only line that has something in my color (which isn't Ulta's fault though). Best makeup store by far.
Alison L.
Binghamton, NY
I love ulta. I love how it has high end and mid range and drug store. I mostly shop mid range so I only get a couple things here and there but I love their point system.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
Claire Z.
Akron, OH
great sales and discounts. almost overwhelming selection. training for staff seems nonexistent though unfortunately.
Alyssa N.
North Attleboro, MA
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.