7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,513 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at ulta! They have all of my favorites and I love checking them out for new products. The staff is amazing and always willing to help with anything! I totally recommend them to everyone!
Always a an awesome variety of beauty products. Great costumer service, very attentive girls. Shelfs are always clean and organized. There is always someone ready to help you find what you are looking for or test out. I could spend hours at that place!
I love how they go from having drugstore brand makeup to the higher end makeup! It's amazing that they sell ALL kinds of beauty products as well. I remember going in with a friend looking for one of those light up mirrors and the associate that helped us was AMAZING.
i love that ultra has anything your looking for , wether it's makeup , hair products , nail products , etc. it's wonderful , BETTER THAN SALLY
I currently use the Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara. I am actually not too satisfied by this. I bought because I had been using a bare minerals mascara but it became discontinued. I use mascara every other day and usually only on my bottom lashes so I wanted one that is light on the chemicals (I also get a lot of styes). The mascara seems light but I hate that it also appears somewhat light. I think it is good for its job though.
Best best best store to buy makeup. Perfect balance between high end and affordable makeup! Plus they've got the most organized website. Their point system is amazing too. Just wish they sold Kat Von D, since she is the only line that has something in my color (which isn't Ulta's fault though). Best makeup store by far.
I love ulta. I love how it has high end and mid range and drug store. I mostly shop mid range so I only get a couple things here and there but I love their point system.
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
great sales and discounts. almost overwhelming selection. training for staff seems nonexistent though unfortunately.
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos