BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah G.
Love this product! I have never used anything that has worked so well before. The smell is good. It is a little bit pricey and it does have some other brands that it competes with but over all this is my favorite. I would defiantly recommend this and buy it again! Love this store so much! they also have a $5 off $15 coupon online to use!
leslie c.
South Gate, CA
i love that ultra has anything your looking for , wether it's makeup , hair products , nail products , etc. it's wonderful , BETTER THAN SALLY
Lou B.
Asbury Park, NJ
I like ulta a lot, I think is great that you can find high end product and drugstore as well, I go every week almost, I love hair products and value sets you can get!!!
McKenzie H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Best best best store to buy makeup. Perfect balance between high end and affordable makeup! Plus they've got the most organized website. Their point system is amazing too. Just wish they sold Kat Von D, since she is the only line that has something in my color (which isn't Ulta's fault though). Best makeup store by far.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
My local Ulta is huge in size & also has an Ulta salon. Though I've never been to the salon, the reviews & girls that work there at great. The customer service depends on the day, sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
Teena M.
West Chester, PA
Ulta is the number one spot for all beauty needs. They have everything you could possibly want or need. There are always multiple items with a range of prices for each of your needs. Everyone is very helpful. I always leave with more than I need!
Alyssa N.
North Attleboro, MA
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
Jabadi B.
I love Ulta they always have what im looking for and i find what i need! They have differents brands for everyone and the reward card is really good the more you buy the more you can save and have more points to spend later.
Alexis D.
Manor, PA
I love their range of makeup options. You can get really cheap makeup or really high end makeup in the same store. The Ulta band is okay. And their bath bombs are great
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.