7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like it minus the customer service..they are always really rude and the workers there are super cheap..whenever I want to ask them for samples they always say they don't have any...they never hook you up and its really sad that's why I barely go there..
I am totally obsessed with Ulta. Prefer it over Sephora but I still love Sephora too. They always have fab deals, BOGO deals and tons of samples and free product with a certain amount of purchase. The stores are always clean, employees are always helpful.
Ulta is such a great places to buy all things beauty! They have amazing deals and such a range of beauty products, it is such a go-to place! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for beauty products! Definitely would shop there again!
Ulta is like Sephora on a budget. I find that they have great sales and promotions and offer a wider range of items, from budget to luxury. Their sales associates are a little hit or miss, but the website is user friendly and overall pleasant to navigate.
Ulta is a recently found favorite of mine! My sister took me for my first time the other day and I loved it! A major pro for Ulta is the fact that they have both high end and drug store make up so literally anyone could find what they're looking for here!
I recently purchased new foundation and powder from ULTA. The consultant was very friendly and helpful and I love what she recommended. I purchased Estée Lauder 14 hr wear foundation and powder and love it! It is a little pricey but will last a long time.
Ive had some of had some of the best experiences at Ulta....I shop here pretty often since its near by and sometimes online when i cant find something in the store. The people are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely shop here over and over again.
I love ulta. They're building one next to my house and I couldn't be more excited. They sell Mario Badescu rosewater spray for only seven dollars and it's a great deal. I love that spray and so it's amazing that it's so close and cheap! Highly recommended
I love online shopping in this store. ULTA is very well store, but I don't go to the store, I buy my products online in the page. Is affordable, not expensive. I shop here a lot a lot a lot!! I love ULTA, i will shop here again and i recommend this store.
The ULTA brand mascara is AMAZING! This stuff is high quality: it goes on nicely (not too clumpy) and it really dries quickly and stays on for the entire day. It's high quality and lasts in the bottle for a long time. I definitely recommend this to anyone
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos