7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has been my second go-to for beauty goods, mainly because I like to build my points at Sephora, but I think it's a great store as well. I haven't had great experiences with the staff in many different locations, and I think they need to be a little bit more welcoming. I once was shamed for trying to get a free sample of something from an email they sent me.
I only shop online here. I'm always getting followed as if I'm going to steal its super annoying. Online is awesome though as you get free samples and gifts.
I've used their setting spray it was a good price so I went back and bought more I think they should make bigger sprays. A pro is that I have ulta 10 minutes away from me and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Every time I look for a product I turn to ULTA, where I find from pharmacy products to the highest range, I love it, and also the promotions they make
Great store that has it all! I don't know that much about makeup, so it's great they always have someone that can help pick out what will be best for me. They have great sales/coupons and freebees.
Ulta is where I like to shop for all my Urban Decay Naked3 Palettes. I always find great deals and shop there a couple times a month. UIta has a large perfume display with all the top brands. I also like their beauty assistance. So far they have always been helpful an knowledgeable.
I really like ULTA! They have drugstore brand makeup as well as high end brand makeup! Every holiday season they have cute gift sets that are reasonably priced. They also have coupons! $3.50/$10 purchase coupons keeps me coming back to their store!
Ulta is my go to place to find makeup, shampoo and conditioner, nail polish, etc. Ulta has store events to try on different products, and lots of sales. Such a fun store!
Always a an awesome variety of beauty products. Great costumer service, very attentive girls. Shelfs are always clean and organized. There is always someone ready to help you find what you are looking for or test out. I could spend hours at that place!
Love this product! I have never used anything that has worked so well before. The smell is good. It is a little bit pricey and it does have some other brands that it competes with but over all this is my favorite. I would defiantly recommend this and buy it again! Love this store so much! they also have a $5 off $15 coupon online to use!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos