7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,459 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
LOVE ULTA. It's great because they carry both high end and drugstore. I bought a Lorac lip liner here and I use it everyday. Will definitely come back to restock and try out the pür products. Recommend to everyone!
I love their range of makeup options. You can get really cheap makeup or really high end makeup in the same store. The Ulta band is okay. And their bath bombs are great
My favorite purchase from ulta was about 2 years ago when I first got into makeup. I bought some simple lip color and mascara. I loved this purchase because I was able to wander the store and compare over 5 brands of makeup and at least 7 brands of lipstick.
I got my nyx lipstick there and I swear it's one of my favorites love that they don't only sell high-end make up
I like shopping at Ulta. It's pretty similar to Sephora with a bit less freedom to try because of the pesky employees who are not very helpful. they aren't very knowledgeable on product. I like checking out stuff there though...
I used the face masks from here and they were amazing. They are super nice and friendly. Also they do not judge you for being different.
I decided to check it out one day and I have to say I've loved it ever since. Both online and in my local store are such great experiences, the website is easy to follow and navigate through, so many options and deals all the time, so does the actual store itself. I wear only one typical brand of hair product and I was disappointed my local drug store has such a small selection, but going into ULTA the first time I couldn't believe how many they had! Not only do they have high end brands but they also have drug store brands, which I like. I'm a little sad they don't carry E.L.F products and a very small selection of Yes To products but it's no big deal. I can find them at Walmart. I signed up for the Ulta's rewards program, and so far I think it's ok, I don't like how the points expire after a month unless you're platinum. Like every rewards program, the more money you spend the more points you get which can then be added to reduce the price or total at checkout. I prefer this store over Sephora, it's less intimidating, I don't like how the employees always ask me questions and make me feel like I don't belong in there just based on how well their makeup is, and how mine isn't. I don't like how far Ulta is from my house but it's not the companies fault. The drive is so worth it.
Love ULTA. They have high end beauty products but also have adorable brands. Love the different varieties you can get at ULTA
Ultra is the best when it comes to having sales on hair products! Big sexy is my go to hair spray! Wella is my go to shampoo and conditioner! The sales they have are amazing!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos