BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexia D.
This is my favorite place to go shopping for makeup in store! The product selection is great and the coupon mailers are so good. I would give it a 5 star rating but unfortunately, at every Ulta I've been to, the employees are not very friendly.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! Most of makeup purchases occur here & they have great sales! Customer for life!
Nichole B.
Fulton, MS
At first I thought the store was too expensive for me but the products they carry are amazing and many are worth the price. They offer great deals and almost always have exactly what I am looking for.
Courtney B.
Ulta is a great store for finding drugstore and high end skin care, hair care and makeup. I love that they carry the Mario Bedusco skin care line. The shipping is fast and they have a rewards point system which earns you items the more you shop here.
Daniela R.
My favorite purchase has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It's honestly the best eyeshadow palette ever. So pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Totally recommend this palette to everyone.
Janna H.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty. I love that I can get my Two Faced Bronzer palette and Biolage deep conditioner in the same place. They carry products for every price point, and women of all colors. Always recommend Ulta.
Emily K.
Prosper, TX
Good variety. Usually doesn't have as much high end makeup products and has more hair accessories and tools. Tools work very well. I've used their eyebrow gel before and it was very nice.
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC
They are good. They are kind of expensive and their sales staff near me are kind of rude. I only go there a little. Usually for shopping for others.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I love Ulta! One stop shopping, hair cut, eyebrow wax and all the products to keep up the look when you leave. Definitely more affordable brands than some other make up stores as well as a lot of higher end products. I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Mary M.
Cleveland, TN
Love this store as it has everything you could possibly need when it comes to beauty products. The people are very helpful and provide you with good information about a product.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.