7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is my favorite place to go shopping for makeup in store! The product selection is great and the coupon mailers are so good. I would give it a 5 star rating but unfortunately, at every Ulta I've been to, the employees are not very friendly.
I love ulta! Most of makeup purchases occur here & they have great sales! Customer for life!
At first I thought the store was too expensive for me but the products they carry are amazing and many are worth the price. They offer great deals and almost always have exactly what I am looking for.
Ulta is a great store for finding drugstore and high end skin care, hair care and makeup. I love that they carry the Mario Bedusco skin care line. The shipping is fast and they have a rewards point system which earns you items the more you shop here.
My favorite purchase has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It's honestly the best eyeshadow palette ever. So pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Totally recommend this palette to everyone.
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty. I love that I can get my Two Faced Bronzer palette and Biolage deep conditioner in the same place. They carry products for every price point, and women of all colors. Always recommend Ulta.
Good variety. Usually doesn't have as much high end makeup products and has more hair accessories and tools. Tools work very well. I've used their eyebrow gel before and it was very nice.
They are good. They are kind of expensive and their sales staff near me are kind of rude. I only go there a little. Usually for shopping for others.
I love Ulta! One stop shopping, hair cut, eyebrow wax and all the products to keep up the look when you leave. Definitely more affordable brands than some other make up stores as well as a lot of higher end products. I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Love this store as it has everything you could possibly need when it comes to beauty products. The people are very helpful and provide you with good information about a product.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos