BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Esmeralda F.
Always a an awesome variety of beauty products. Great costumer service, very attentive girls. Shelfs are always clean and organized. There is always someone ready to help you find what you are looking for or test out. I could spend hours at that place!
oriana c.
ulta is my favorite store , is amazing the variety that they have , when it comes to makeup ulta ulta is my ride or die store hahaha , and that is because they sell drugstore and high end products wich is super cool , they always have sales , and the people who work there are very nice
leslie c.
South Gate, CA
i love that ultra has anything your looking for , wether it's makeup , hair products , nail products , etc. it's wonderful , BETTER THAN SALLY
Misty R.
Duluth, MN
I love this store. It has a huge selection of makeup. It has a wide range of prices, and always has sales going on. There are many high quality products for sale and budget friendly products as well. My favorite purchase there was Marc Anthony shampoo for 6$ This is cheaper than I found anywhere else.
McKenzie H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Best best best store to buy makeup. Perfect balance between high end and affordable makeup! Plus they've got the most organized website. Their point system is amazing too. Just wish they sold Kat Von D, since she is the only line that has something in my color (which isn't Ulta's fault though). Best makeup store by far.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
I love Ulta!!! Always has the best selection in beauty, hair care, etc. Shopping experience is always great, they always have the best quality items! Very affordable for the products you get. High end and low end. Will be a repeat customer for a long time!!
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Overall I have a good experience, there is a wide range of items and price points. You can find what you like and often a less expensive version. I will say the shopping feel is not as high end, but you get a wide range. Their point system could be a bit more insensitive driven.
Alyssa N.
North Attleboro, MA
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
Marisa C.
I love Ulta as well. But same as sephora. The employees are rude too. Not as bad but some are. The local Ulta I go to is pretty rude. I've never really encountered anyone who actually love their job there which is sad.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.