7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Always a an awesome variety of beauty products. Great costumer service, very attentive girls. Shelfs are always clean and organized. There is always someone ready to help you find what you are looking for or test out. I could spend hours at that place!
ulta is my favorite store , is amazing the variety that they have , when it comes to makeup ulta ulta is my ride or die store hahaha , and that is because they sell drugstore and high end products wich is super cool , they always have sales , and the people who work there are very nice
i love that ultra has anything your looking for , wether it's makeup , hair products , nail products , etc. it's wonderful , BETTER THAN SALLY
I love this store. It has a huge selection of makeup. It has a wide range of prices, and always has sales going on. There are many high quality products for sale and budget friendly products as well. My favorite purchase there was Marc Anthony shampoo for 6$ This is cheaper than I found anywhere else.
Best best best store to buy makeup. Perfect balance between high end and affordable makeup! Plus they've got the most organized website. Their point system is amazing too. Just wish they sold Kat Von D, since she is the only line that has something in my color (which isn't Ulta's fault though). Best makeup store by far.
I love Ulta!!! Always has the best selection in beauty, hair care, etc. Shopping experience is always great, they always have the best quality items! Very affordable for the products you get. High end and low end. Will be a repeat customer for a long time!!
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
Overall I have a good experience, there is a wide range of items and price points. You can find what you like and often a less expensive version. I will say the shopping feel is not as high end, but you get a wide range. Their point system could be a bit more insensitive driven.
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
I love Ulta as well. But same as sephora. The employees are rude too. Not as bad but some are. The local Ulta I go to is pretty rude. I've never really encountered anyone who actually love their job there which is sad.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos