7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite place to get all types of beauty for various price points, this store has everything and is fantastic for many different types of people! I shop here alllllllllllllll the time!! I would recommend shopping here because you don't have to spend a fortune on beauty products, but there is still an option to!
I just recently went into my local Ulta and they had sooooo much clearance. There's nothing like walking in to buy new makeup and saving tons of money!
Ulta stores provide a range of products - from your standard "pharmacy grade" - (Cover Girl, Loreal, etc.) to high-level cosmetics (Smashbox, Benefit). Ulta also has its own name-brand line of cosmetics that is priced comparatively for a mid-level line.
Love this place! Their products are affordable and always high quality. They have a larger selection than Sephora, especially for hair and nails. The workers are friendly and their rewards program is great!
I just love it, you have everything you need of beauty in a single store. You just need more employees for help there.
This store seriously carries everything! From the bigger cosmetic lines to the ones you can find at the drug store. This is absolutely my favorite store for beauty.
ULTA!! Y'all the brow bar, can I get an amen! I love that no matter what city I am in, if there is an ulta I know I can find a trusted, well trained brow specialist! I also LOVE that there are high end products and drug store products, i can sample all the dupes! Also have to touch on the rewards program! I went in Ulta the other day and had $72 rewards dollars! $72!! That is a lot! Love this place!
Ulta has never failed me. With a store so close I can get there within minutes it is SO handy! They carry such a variety of brands and I am always finding something new.
It's like a beauty wonderland! Great prices and tons of products. Something everyone and their beauty needs
They have sooo much to choose from. A lot is really high end products. They have products from your hair, your makeup, skin care, and bath products. Whenever I need a beauty product that I can't find in CVS go to Ulta and they always have it. They have really nice customer service at the stores, too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos