BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alyssa C.
East Haddam, CT
Ulta is my favorite place to get all types of beauty for various price points, this store has everything and is fantastic for many different types of people! I shop here alllllllllllllll the time!! I would recommend shopping here because you don't have to spend a fortune on beauty products, but there is still an option to!
Alissandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently went into my local Ulta and they had sooooo much clearance. There's nothing like walking in to buy new makeup and saving tons of money!
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Ulta stores provide a range of products - from your standard "pharmacy grade" - (Cover Girl, Loreal, etc.) to high-level cosmetics (Smashbox, Benefit). Ulta also has its own name-brand line of cosmetics that is priced comparatively for a mid-level line.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this place! Their products are affordable and always high quality. They have a larger selection than Sephora, especially for hair and nails. The workers are friendly and their rewards program is great!
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love it, you have everything you need of beauty in a single store. You just need more employees for help there.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
This store seriously carries everything! From the bigger cosmetic lines to the ones you can find at the drug store. This is absolutely my favorite store for beauty.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
ULTA!! Y'all the brow bar, can I get an amen! I love that no matter what city I am in, if there is an ulta I know I can find a trusted, well trained brow specialist! I also LOVE that there are high end products and drug store products, i can sample all the dupes! Also have to touch on the rewards program! I went in Ulta the other day and had $72 rewards dollars! $72!! That is a lot! Love this place!
Lexi H.
Cleburne, TX
Ulta has never failed me. With a store so close I can get there within minutes it is SO handy! They carry such a variety of brands and I am always finding something new.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's like a beauty wonderland! Great prices and tons of products. Something everyone and their beauty needs
Morgan H.
Salem, VA
They have sooo much to choose from. A lot is really high end products. They have products from your hair, your makeup, skin care, and bath products. Whenever I need a beauty product that I can't find in CVS go to Ulta and they always have it. They have really nice customer service at the stores, too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?