BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
I wish they had Mac products so I didn't have to go to different stores. But the have all the brands you could ask for and more. Singing up for their email list is also a perk. Their make up stylists seem decent. I've never tried them but I've seen them work on customers.
Daniela R.
My favorite purchase has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It's honestly the best eyeshadow palette ever. So pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Totally recommend this palette to everyone.
Kanissa B.
Lawrence, KS
Always love ulta. I love being able to try and sample before I buy and love that I can be color matched.
Emily K.
Prosper, TX
Good variety. Usually doesn't have as much high end makeup products and has more hair accessories and tools. Tools work very well. I've used their eyebrow gel before and it was very nice.
Elizabeth F.
Utica , KY
Has everything! So many choices and everyone is always so helpful :)

My face always looks great afterwards-
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I love Ulta! One stop shopping, hair cut, eyebrow wax and all the products to keep up the look when you leave. Definitely more affordable brands than some other make up stores as well as a lot of higher end products. I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Megan V.
Good place to pop in when I need to restock on makeup or hair products. Selection is pretty good, staff is helpful when I ask, but not great. Prices are good.
Melissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to store for all things beauty. Their rewards program is one of my favorite things. You earn points every purchase and are always eligible for coupons. They have a wide range of products from hair care to makeup essentials. The staff is always helpful!
Christina G.
Rusk, TX
ULTA is a convenient store that has anything imaginable. The employees are extremely helpful. It is easy to make appointments for their brow bar and hair styling services. I would recommend this store for beauty services and supplies.
Britnie B.
Loma Linda, CA
I love ulta but they are always out of stock and they do not restock until way later. I usually find what I need by the time the restock. But I do love the variety they have in the store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?