7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like shopping here it is just not my favorite there are other places to get most of there products
Ulta is secondary to sephora for me. I have a weird relationship with Ulta. I usually shop here when there's limited release products that are not available at sephora. I don't like Ulta's point system. I like that they offer coupons often but I don't like how the drugstore makeup items are usually higher priced than what they are at the actual drug store. Shopping online is great but I usually don't have a good experience when going to the stores.
Ulta is an amazing store. It is the store I usually go to for makeup because it has high quality brands and nice workers.
Absolutely love this store. It has high end items and also more affordable items. They have all your beauty/fragrance needs. Also has a hair salon. I have yet to use it but it looks super nice.
To be completely honest, Ulta is the white trash version of Sephora. It is always a MESS in there and if you come in right when they open you will see all the workers putting their makeup on for the day with the testers that are out for the customers. They never have any testers that are clean enough to actually swatch on your body and they are all a mess. I feel like it has gone down hill so much and I try to avoid the store at all costs now. Everyone just needs to go to Sephora. It is a lot cleaner and you will actually get good customer service. I asked a lady to color match me and she said she doesn't know how to do that. I don't understand why you are working out on the floor in a makeup store if you don't know how to color match a customer.
I am constantly buying products from ulta. It is my go to for all my beauty products. I shop for hair cair, makeup, skincare, nail Polish, and all my other beauty needs. They have all of the top brands and great service. I can always find what I'm looking for when shopping here. They also always have fun new stuff to try.
I like how ultra has high end and drug store products. However, almost every time I've gone into an ultra the store is completely destroyed and empty. They never restock! It's so annoying. I usually have to purchase online.
I go to ULTA at least once every two months. They have consultants that help match your skin color and they will also assist you in which products will be best for your skin tone and type.
Ulta is a great place to shop for cheap cosmetics. While the products aren't as high end, you really get a lot for your money. The range of products they have at Ulta is awesome - there's always something new to find and try out. I could explore this store for hours.
Very nice love the way they help you to messy. I don't shop there often but when I do it's great. They are super sweet and will be returning asap.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos