7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the perfect place to go when you are in need of any type of beauty product. I have bought my car share of beauty products from Tarte Shape Tape Concealer to Becca highlights even my favorite drugstore mascara the Mabelline Rocket Mascara.
This store is very cool because they have everything from drugstore to high end cosmetics, hair care, face care, etc. They always have sales and coupons. You can find anything you need here and the points system is great. I definitely recommend this store!
My favorite store, super close to my work. Good prices, staff really friendly. I do my eyebrow there too, super profesional. They always have good deals. Enjoy my experience in this store.
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. I visit it frequently (sometimes too frequently)! Everything is reasonably priced and the stores have a mixture of high-end products (brands) and drugstore brands. They always run great specials too!
This is one of my fav stores kinda like target .. You can't go inside for one thing and you def can't leave without spending at least 80-100$!
I love their range of makeup options. You can get really cheap makeup or really high end makeup in the same store. The Ulta band is okay. And their bath bombs are great
Ulta has a very large variety of products, when I cant find a specific product, I go to ulta. I puechased my nyx liquid lipstick from there, there was a color I have been looking for for the longest time and it was recommended to me to check out ilta because of the large variety, and I actually found the color there.
I got my nyx lipstick there and I swear it's one of my favorites love that they don't only sell high-end make up
I absolutely love Ulta! They have so many great brands and products to chose from! It is most definitely one of the best stores for beauty products.
I used the face masks from here and they were amazing. They are super nice and friendly. Also they do not judge you for being different.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos