7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is what I call a one stop shop for all things beauty. When I need hair supplies I go to Ulta, when I need makeup I go to Ulta. They have a hair a salon, and facial products. I love Ulta.
If you have never been to Ulta, then you don't know what you are missing. This place is Sephora on steroids! When I first discovered it I was so overwhelmed with where to start because they have just about every brand of cosmetics and haircare that you can think of. They have luxury lines (Urban Decay, Anastasia BH, Bare Minerals, Tarte, etc). Then they have all your drugstore brands (Covergirl, Almay, Maybelline, etc).
Ulta is an amazing store to try! Iv never been in it iv mostly used the app on my cellular device. they have many good hair products,face and more materials. they customer service is great i love this store. would totally recommend to people in search for things.
I currently went to one of their stores and just loved it. They have a wide selection of make up and other items to choice from. I loved their staff they were helpful and friendly.
Ulta is a great store that always has everything you need. If you sign up for their emails your experience only gets better. They will send you emails and track your points to give you money off.
I love Ulta for having a wide range of products in the store. I love that they have drug store options and high end, because I love shopping both beauty products. I also love that they have a salon in the store, so I can go there to get my hair done and do some shopping while I'm there. And they have some great sales! Sometimes the store I go to can be out of stock of the things I want and not the best organization of its products so I took off a star.
I love my Marc Jacobs daisy perfume!!! Perfect balance of floral and subtle. Amazing!! Perfect gift for a loved one or yourself.
One beauty product I could never live without would be mascara! I feel like I look like a little girl without it. I recently tried Essence I love extreme mascara. It's amazing!!! You really only need to swipe once on each lash and boom....you're ready to walk out the door and have beautiful full volume lashes
I like that Ulta carries both high-end as well as drugstore products. I do not like that Ulta employees tend to be well versed in all of the high-end products but don't seem to know much at all about the drugstore products. Employees have seriously changed their tone with me when i ask about a high end product and then ask about a drug store product.
There bath bombs are the best! They are good quality for a cheap price. Also there mascara is great
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos