7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta carries a large number of drugstore and prestige brands where you can easily sample and try before you buy. They also have a great rewards program.
I love Ulta. It has all the beauty essentials from makeup to hair products it has every thing. One of my favorite things is that ulta has both high end beauty products all well as the cheaper more affordable brands.
I love ulta so much. Ulta along with Sephora has been one of my favorite places to go into and buy new things every week. The only qualm with ulta is sometimes they don't restock things for a long time and some shelves will be empty but other than that they have lost of stuff that other places don't have. I love the high end side and the drug store side.
Love the NYX selection at Ulta! Such great products at great prices. I use my reward card and take advantage of NYX sales. You can try all the latest makeup trends for cheap!
Great products at great prices, the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable
The love I have for Ulta is something fierce! Every time I walk into one I feel like I'm walking into heaven. They have everything you could possible need when it comes to beauty products. The staff are always so friendly and willing to help! If you haven't checked out Ulta, you are missing out!
I LOVE ulta. Great variety of brands and products and price points, testers available and associates who will help you with things like color matching and suggestions and opinions. Very good return policy, decent rewards program, good sales and promotions. I have never tried their salon services so I can't comment on that.
Ulta is sinilar to Sephora but carries some different brands. While Sephora does not have any drugstore brands, Ulta has both drugstore and high end brands. The prices for items in both stores are the same. Ulta is a goos alternative for those who do not have a Sephora near them because you can typically find similar, if not the same, products.
Too Faced mascara is my all-time favorite mascara! I'm amazed at how big and bold it makes my lashes look. I have naturally long eyelashes, but this mascara takes them to the next level! People always ask me if my lashes are real.
I am an Ulta addict! I could literally live in that store! The customer service is top notch! --always great makeup coaching and love being able to test products before jumping in! Always nice samples with purchase and amazing promos!! Go find a store!! Quick! Quick!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos