7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta beauty products work flawlessly and the products are very affordable and the shopping experience is very good the employees are very nice and welcoming, there's nothing really wrong with it. And I would definitely shop here again
love love ulta product I would buy over n over again . I recommend to everyone bc its worth the Money.
You can pick up the good news about Ulta's new sale and the have very good makeup me and my friend love it !
Ulta has a great selection of makeup and beauty products. The assoctaves are friendly and helpful. A bit pricey on some items, but overall I have a good experience when I go.
I love that Ulta has products at all price points. It helps when I don't want to splurge on something. However, I feel their luxury product lines are quite limited.
I just adore ulta! Everyone who works there is so kind and helpful! Their ulta exclusives are da bomb! And their birthday gifts are always on pointe!
I absolutely love the e.l.f eyeshadow. It stays on all day and I never have problems with it.
Great store specially because it includes the benefit brow bar. Prices are good and the beta part compared to sephora are the coupons and rewards after buying stuff. If the brand is in both stores pick ulta to build up your rewards
The maybeline lip gloss line they carry here is far better than any normal kid glosses you find anywhere else. It is very shiny and a little goes a long way
Their makuo is such great quality and it lasts a lotnlomger ran anyother that I have tried
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos