BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the laid back atmosphere and all the fun events they do throughout the year. I get my hair done and sometimes my nails done in the salon. And can we talk about the rewards! Omg I use my points for a major shopping spree at least a couple times a year.
Evany R.
San Fernando, CA
Love love ulta! What like about them the most is how they carry more than jst high name brands they carry drug store make up as well but a wider range of it. They have a lot to offer and in my opinion are a little bit more cheaper than Sephora. Great here!
Trystan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I like Ulta is because it's half drugstore half higher end. I don't like the points system and that they disappear at the end of the year and I like at Sephora you can try products out before you buy and at Ulta they won't give you samples.
Jaime W.
I would recommend this store to everyone. They always have fully stocked shelves & amazing deals. Anything you could ever imagine, they have it for you. The staff is amazing & always cheerful. The only con would be that I only know of one location near me.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is okay, I love the fact that they have a lot of drugstore products and all the sales they always have. The only thing I really really dislike is their point system, compared to other places I really don't like it. Other than that ulta is doing great!
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could literally spend hours in Ulta!!! Been shopping there for over 10yrs now and always have great deals. The store is always clean and the associates who work there are very helpful!! I always find what I want there. I love their points/rewards too!!!
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love online shopping in this store. ULTA is very well store, but I don't go to the store, I buy my products online in the page. Is affordable, not expensive. I shop here a lot a lot a lot!! I love ULTA, i will shop here again and i recommend this store.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
Ulta is a recently found favorite of mine! My sister took me for my first time the other day and I loved it! A major pro for Ulta is the fact that they have both high end and drug store make up so literally anyone could find what they're looking for here!
Brigette P.
I lovethe products that I have bought here and keep going back for family and friends. I have also sent many people here as well due to lower costs then other places. I have had a few things for many many years and the produres don't seem to be going away
Nancy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! I've been a platinum member there for as long as I can remember! It's always a go to place for me when I'm in need of makeup! It's cool how ulta carries some different brand from Sephora. I also enjoy finding drugstore products there as well!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?