7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love the laid back atmosphere and all the fun events they do throughout the year. I get my hair done and sometimes my nails done in the salon. And can we talk about the rewards! Omg I use my points for a major shopping spree at least a couple times a year.
Love love ulta! What like about them the most is how they carry more than jst high name brands they carry drug store make up as well but a wider range of it. They have a lot to offer and in my opinion are a little bit more cheaper than Sephora. Great here!
The only reason I like Ulta is because it's half drugstore half higher end. I don't like the points system and that they disappear at the end of the year and I like at Sephora you can try products out before you buy and at Ulta they won't give you samples.
I would recommend this store to everyone. They always have fully stocked shelves & amazing deals. Anything you could ever imagine, they have it for you. The staff is amazing & always cheerful. The only con would be that I only know of one location near me.
Ulta is okay, I love the fact that they have a lot of drugstore products and all the sales they always have. The only thing I really really dislike is their point system, compared to other places I really don't like it. Other than that ulta is doing great!
I could literally spend hours in Ulta!!! Been shopping there for over 10yrs now and always have great deals. The store is always clean and the associates who work there are very helpful!! I always find what I want there. I love their points/rewards too!!!
I love online shopping in this store. ULTA is very well store, but I don't go to the store, I buy my products online in the page. Is affordable, not expensive. I shop here a lot a lot a lot!! I love ULTA, i will shop here again and i recommend this store.
Ulta is a recently found favorite of mine! My sister took me for my first time the other day and I loved it! A major pro for Ulta is the fact that they have both high end and drug store make up so literally anyone could find what they're looking for here!
I lovethe products that I have bought here and keep going back for family and friends. I have also sent many people here as well due to lower costs then other places. I have had a few things for many many years and the produres don't seem to be going away
I love ulta! I've been a platinum member there for as long as I can remember! It's always a go to place for me when I'm in need of makeup! It's cool how ulta carries some different brand from Sephora. I also enjoy finding drugstore products there as well!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos