BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ
Ultra is my favorite store for beauty products ! It not only have high end makeup products but it also has drugstore & skin care products which is great ! They have samples to test products out too !
Korrin T.
Rice, VA
Great affordable yet quality makeup . they carry lots of brands which is a plus . I don't really have any issues
Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love Ulta. They have the best selection of makeup and beauty products. This is my go to place for all things beauty and they always have the best deals on their products!
Amaiya B.
Middlesboro, KY
ULTA is a really great store you have about every makeup brand you could think of from Benifit ,two faced and, etc. Every ULTA store I've shopped at has had very helpful and polite employee workers. My favorite thing to get at ULTA is the benifit hoola bronzer.
Chrisey A.
I can't get enough Ulta! The prices are amazing, and the stores in my area are always stocked to the "T" with everything you can imagine. I love coming in and browsing what's new, and sampling products. The employees at ulta are such courteous people. They tend to my needs, and always have an answer to my questions.
My one stop location for all my beauty product needs!! It's a little on the expensive side but I love that they carry all my favorite products.
Molly K.
I love my Urban Decay frostbite lipstick. The color is true and smooth. It is long lasting color for day or night time wear.
Summer S.
Hartford, KY
Recently I purchased the Tarte 2016 holiday collectors palette at Ulta. I received great customer service, and I was also informed that if I didn't like the product I was purchasing, I could return it and be refunded in full. The palette came with eyeshadow colors, a contour palette, a lip gloss, a mascara, and even a brush for only $49! The best part about ulta is the ulta rewards. You receive 1 point for every $1 you spend in the store. Once you reach a certain amount of points, you can redeem them for rewards such as discounts on your purchases! I love ulta!
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
Best place to find any kind of make up.. the attention it's great and I love buy there
Love it has great quality I go there for my face masks and more. Quality is great on lips eyes I don't like how it's expensive. It's very expensive without coupons I would recommend shopping if you have coupons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.