7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Lots of selection! I love it and everyone is always super helpful and welcoming. I wish there was a Boston location because there really aren't any in this area.
I absolutely love the e.l.f eyeshadow. It stays on all day and I never have problems with it.
I've purchased everything from drugstore to higher end brands from there. But the services I loved the most were he salon services. My haircut was amazing and everyone is always so sweet. I also love the selection of Red kin Hair products! So soft did wonder on my hair!
The maybeline lip gloss line they carry here is far better than any normal kid glosses you find anywhere else. It is very shiny and a little goes a long way
Always get a warm welcome when entering the store. Love going there to browse all the new products and it's definitely my go to place for great shampoos and hair products.
Stila lip gloss is something I highly recommend. I usually use it over a lipstick but in general it's a very good and practical colored lip gloss
Ulta has everything I need. I've bought several hair care products as well as a LOT of makeup and brushes. Everyone is always so friendly to help and find the product you saw on YouTube about 20 minutes ago.
Ulta! The ulta where I am from is huge, the women who work there are great, I've been to quite a few where the people are not so great, but they make you feel welcome! Also, if you spend up to $450 you get a upgrade on the reward program, which who doesn't love that!?
I have been using Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade for over 3 years not and it is the perfect product for filling in my brows giving them the perfect shape and keeping them in place . It is easy to use and a great product . I would recommend this to anyone and shopping at ulta to let the ladies help you pick out the best color to match your own brows
Love ulta. Like sephora they help you and have a broad range of products. maybe a little less than sephora's range but still great. I got my favorite sally hansen leg tanner there and never looked back because its the best. They helped me decide on that purchase.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos