7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love thier babyliss hair tools! Ultra has all the make up and hair care products a person could want, as well as an excellent brow bar!
Anastasia Contour cream kit. By far one of favorite contour pallet . So nice and creamy easy to blenf and apply
My too faced highlighter was purchased here at ulta and I couldn't be any happier of how easy it is to find the product I'm looking for as I walk in the door
Can't get enough of ulta, catch myself wondering forever and drooling over everything, love all the products I've ever gotten from there
Love love love ulta! Best makeup and hair products. Sometimes a little to expensive for my taste and budget but all in all they have the best products
I love ulta. It is pretty much a less expansive. I love it and so should you.
Great affordable yet quality makeup . they carry lots of brands which is a plus . I don't really have any issues
I love shopping at Ulta. They have both high end and drugstore products to choose from and you can collect points to turn in for credit towards a purchase. Which is great not like other stores. They also have a good return policy.
ULTA is a really great store you have about every makeup brand you could think of from Benifit ,two faced and, etc. Every ULTA store I've shopped at has had very helpful and polite employee workers. My favorite thing to get at ULTA is the benifit hoola bronzer.
I enjoy ultas variety in products ranging from many different brands! Also they carry anything from haircare to skincare. The inventory is always sparce I feel like no matter what store in my area I go into so it's frustrating not being able to find some products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos