BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
Great selection of makeup, skincare, hair care, and hair tools, both high end and drugstore. I love that I can get almost everything I need from here! I also love their rewards program. I shop here regularly.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Love going here! I love there rewards program, everyone here is so helpful and nice. I go there all the time. I do wish they had more products to shop for like Sephora but they are close. I would tell everyone to go shopping there.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Love our local Ulta store. Staff is friendly and helpful. I always find what I am looking for. I like to go and try before I buy which is helpful when I buying a higher priced item. You can find high priced and lower priced items too. I will shop there again and again.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Ultra is great. It's basically a one stop shop. You can buy anything from high end to affordable makeup. I was just in there today. Their rewards point system is great. You can accumulate points and use them as you go. The only thing that I don't like is that you can't use coupons on their high end products but, that doesn't stop me.
Alex A.
They recently opened up an Ulta nearby and I'm so stoked. Really friendly, professional, and clean environment. I mean, in a small town, the only other place I buy make up from is Target so having a place like Ulta is a real treat! I much prefer shopping here than mall-counters or CVS for pretty much every reason - price, brand range, availability, etc. so thanks for being you Ulta.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I love Ulta. I can find whatever I want there and the service is great. Their selection is huge and you can go from high end to everyday products. They have it all and I can just look around without having someone hovering over me. I would most definately recommend shopping here.
Hailey B.
Cortland, OH
Ulta is most definitely my favorite store to buy my makeup products at. I love that they have high end and drugstore, so I can basically shop there for anything I want. I also love their rewards program, definitely the best one out there.
Kemora W.
Kansas City, MO
Extremely affordable! I can always count on Ulta to have what I need for a great price. Every time I shop there my experience is always great, I never leave empty handed. However, something that I would consider as a pro and a con is that they are always changing the products that they carry. If you like change and if you are a product junky, like myself, then I defiantly recommend shopping here for beauty products.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
Used to work for Ulta and now am a loyal customer... I love their rewards system and how they have testers for everything!
Tillie N.
Portland, OR
I recently bought the nyx hd concealer in medium. I love it, it's such good quality and full coverage, highly recommend. Also I bought the nyx lip lingerie in bedtime flirt and exotic, great pigmentation & formula, I want to get all the colors!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.