7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The selection at Ulta is okay, though doesn't match what's available at Sephora. The staff is hit or miss with helpfulness and attitude at most stores. Okay for a quick trip and a decent return policy, but not great if you're trying to find a new product for a specific need.
Endless option to choose from and the staff is friendly. If your new to the beauty product world they will help you pick which items fit more to your budget.
There's such a variety of products to choose from, such as makeup, skin and hair care. I always go there for my makeup needs and found the environment more positive and welcoming than any other makeup store I've been to. The atmosphere is super friendly and the employees that I've encountered have been nothing but helpful and really wanted me to be satisfied with the products that I ended up buying. Last time I went, I wanted to go buy a certain brand of mascara but the guy that was helping me recommended something else and I felt so comfortable with him that I bought what he recommended. You can't go wrong shopping here.
Love this store. Although my wallet doesn't love it. For the most part the workers are very friendly and helpful and take the time to answer questions/test products. Ulta makes returns easy which is nice because you're not going to love every single product you buy. I will continue to shop here.
Favorite make up store. Has a combination of high end make up and drugstore make up in one place. Cons they don't have HD forever products. I would add more high brand make up to the store like kat von d. one of my go to stores! is so peaceful and nice environment.
Great quality makeup at a cheap price, like sephora they also have a wide range of many different markups.
At Ulta I have bought the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. So far I like it a lot. I shop at Ulta but not that much. There's nothing that I'm against this product because it's a very good setting spray. I would highly recommend it.
Becca it's the best makeup brand ever invented Ulta is the only store that keeps it stocked fully everyday
Love ulta. I always buy way more than I go in there for! It's amazing. They carry super affordable brands and high end brands and they always have what I need.
I may be biased but I love Ulta! I love that you can buy all things beauty there! If you are into beauty, this is definitely the place to go!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos