7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got my eyebrows done there at the benefit brow bar, and it was great. My eyebrows were cleaned up, and my skin was not too red after wards. They used nice creams and aloe Vera to make sure that.
I love that Ulta carries both affordable and high-end makeup. The employees are helpful when you can find them. My only complaint is that the displays can be messy or they are not well-stocked. However, that never stops me from shopping at Ulta!
Rich pigmented products that do not wear off too quick .Its really healthy for skin .the only thing is that they run out of the popular products quick and take so long to restock back
This store has everything! I recently went in Ulta for the first time and I'm not sure what I was waiting for lol. The prices were cheaper than I expected and similar to drug store prices on many items.
Love love ulta! Helpful friendly staff and amazing variety of products and brands. Only sucky thing is lack of certain brands but it is what it is.
We only have Ulta in town so it's my go to. They have a pretty awesome selection, it's not as big as sephora on brands but they basically have everything. There drugstore goods is almost as much as the name brands which is nice when trying to find dupes.
Ulta is my go to store! I have recently been experiencing new looks and techniques. Ulta is great one stop shop for all my make up needs! I love NYX products, they are affordable and makes try out new looks possible. I have always had a positive experience in Ulta and the best part is that I can exchange or return a product if it has already beed used.
I like shopping here for beauty brands. However, the closest one to me is an hour and a half away and I don't like shopping online because usually I just need one or two things and I don't like to pay for shipping. If I want something high-end, I usually add it to a list to buy when I'm near a store and if it's a drugstore brand, I purchase elsewhere.
Ulta is a really great beauty store. They have it all from hair to face to body products. Almost overwhelming to go in there!
Found excellent price on Black Friday. Collection able box of 72 eyeshadows, lip, brow, cheeks, everything included for only $15!, easy to order, also give you points for every pursased, beauty colors on pallets, lasts hours! Came in a beautiful box. I just love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos