BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
LOVE Ulta! Great prices, Great staff. The always have coupons for 3$ off. The stores are kept clean and it's easy to find what your looking for. I don't go there a lot but it is my go to place for makeup supplies. I actually have to make a stop there soon.
Jaime W.
I would recommend this store to everyone. They always have fully stocked shelves & amazing deals. Anything you could ever imagine, they have it for you. The staff is amazing & always cheerful. The only con would be that I only know of one location near me.
Brooke M.
Cypress, TX
Ulta has a very great selection of hair and make up products! I purchase all of my shampoos from here! They have great sales and awesome deals to make it affordable for everyone. They have a good variety of products and price ranges. I frequent Ulta often!
Erika B.
I will always shop at Ulta. They carry such a wide variety of products and the people who work there are always so gosh darn nice, no matter which location I am at. They are always super helpful and they can always help me find the perfect products for me.
Alexandra F.
Sudbury, MA
Ulta has everything any person who loves to beautify themselves could need! It's all relatively affordable with a bright open store and any brand you could possibly want. I go to Ulta whenever I can because the deals are often so good it's hard to believe!
Jelly Q.
CHICAGO, IL
Its the third store i go to after sephora and macys the only reason that its not my favorite as the other is because their custumer service is just terrible. unlike the other store where i can go and easily return they give a dirty look or just plain rude.
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
they just recently built a new ulta near me and i have already gone 3 times .. its been open for 1 week. Its always a great experience when i go there. my favorite brand there is nyx and their selection is amazing. i recommend shopping at ulta to everyone!
Kylie J.
State College, PA
Ultra has everything I need for beauty, hair, scents, and nails. Great monthly coupons like their $3 off of a $10 purchase which is great for monthly go-to items. Definitely would shop here again. Also, their ulta brand items are comparable to name brands.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Love their coupons and drugstore makeup selections. I also love that I can get my hair care products here as well. Their point system makes sense and is easy to use. I wish their prestige selection had a little more depth, but it won't stop me from coming!
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
*sigh* I love Ulta. I can seriously spend hours and hours in this store trying makeup on, testing new products, and gushing with the employees. I have honestly never had a bad experience. They always have the products I need with always friendly employees.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.