7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta for their point system, coupons, and sweet deals. The points you earn with purchases turns into money you can use in the store or online and they always have coupons.
I get the Milani foundation here and i LOVE it i highly recommend if your looking for a good coverage foundation for a cheap price.
Ulta has EVERYTHING that a girl could possibly need! Love going in there and pampering myself but I also go to ulta when I need a quick gift for my mother and sisters!
i love ulta and the people there. the environment is great and the shopping experience was quick and easy but enjoyable. the quality is amazing because it's by some great brands and i would shop there again
a great store, i love going there and get my beauty products, they have amazing brands, everything you could imagine. sometimes thei girls are weird af, but other than that amazing
I like the variety of products. The prices aren't bad and I had the app so I had a coupon as well.
My go-to beauty store. You can find anything you are looking for. I got some great Black Friday deals without breaking the bank
Ulta is by far one of my most favorite places to shop. I could seriously spend the whole day in there. Ulta has such a nice atmosphere and so many different options to choose from. Definitely overwhelmed when you go in from all the choices!
At Ulta, I purchased Maybelline Eyebrow pencil. The best part was they were on sale buy one get one half off and I had a coupon for 3 dollars off. I paid $9 for 2 Eyebrow pencils that would have otherwise cost me $20 at walmart!
Awesome prices, wide variety, great brands! They always have some sale or reward. Love Ulta for Products and Services!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos