7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store very helpful staff! Always has the top products! Along with other great brands
Ulta is great! They have makeup products from a variety of brands, so it varies in price range and is good for all users. I love that they have samples out so we can try things before purchasing. I also like the Ulta brand. I bought a blush from their brand and it's my new favorite!
I love shopping at Ulta. They have everything beauty products, from makeup, both drugstore brands and high ends, shampoos and conditioners... you can even get your eyebrows done, haircuts, color and style!
Love this shop! Although I do with they carried Kat Von D. I love there set up! And the hair care section is great! Lots of options! And they are so sweet to their customers! I definitely go about 2-3 times a week!
ulta has everything! i love it! dry helpful workers and a good atmosphere. love it very much
I bought a travel case with a few different makeup pallets inside. It's cute and very handy for travel.
Very nice place but very expensive too as well as too large of a selection to find anything
I recently went to ulta and bought modern renaissance. It is amazing and so is the quality
My experiences with Ulta has always been a pleasant. Great products, wide variety, friendly staff, and an easy to navigate website.
I wish they had more stores around because there isn't one that's close enough to my house. I prefer Sephora because the people who work there are more helpful, in my personal experience.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos