7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,486 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I bought ulta eyeshadow today, thought it went on well and lasted all night. I would buy it again
I have been loving the new Ulta store close to my house! All of the employees are so friendly and ready to help you. You can tell they love there job, and love helping customers! I know that if I need help with anything beauty, Ulta is my go to store! They have anything you would need, beauty or bath! I love it and recommend it to all my family and friends!
I love Ulta! because not only is it just makeup but a lot of other beauty products for your skin and hair. But you do have a lot of different brands to select from which makes it even better!
I like that Ulta carries high end brands as well as drugstore brands. Ulta is like a one stop shop for anything beauty related.
Ulta is my #1 makeup stop! love the balance between high-end and drugstore products and brands they sell. Wish they had more options and brands on the low-end scale, but i find the balance between hair, fragrance, drugstore makeup, and high-end makeup to be great! recommend highly.
I have used the Ulta blush in the past. To me, it looked just as good as any of the "high-end" products I've used. Only downfall, I didn't think it lasted as long.
An Ulta store just opened near us in Alaska. I'm loving it! Some items are very reasonable, others are expensive! Love the selection!
The real techniques complexion sponge is amazing I use it every day and I love it ! Very squishy and applies makeup beautifully
Ulta has become a go-to store for my makeup and hair care needs. While the prices tend to be a little higher than some similar stores, I find that their selection is far superior to those other stores. I can usually find exactly what I'm looking for and several similar products at Ulta.
Great products, all brands. Good service and not so busy as sephora. It has many options, you get what you need and more
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos